Family Petitions via Consulate - Family Based Green Card

Family Petitions via Consulate – Family Based Green Card

The team at has helped many families reunite through a Family Petition via Consular Processing.

Dad & the ChildrenA Lawful Permanent Resident or United States Citizen can petition certain members of their family for a Green Card and their relatives receive their Green Card or “Immigrant Visa” following an interview at a foreign consulate.

United States Citizens can petition their Spouses and Children, Parents, Sons and Daughters over 21 years old and their Brothers and Sisters.  Lawful Permanent Residents can petition their Spouses and Children, and their unmarried children over 21 years old.

Eagle and American FlagWhen you are represented by the attorneys at, you can count on their expertise and knowledge to navigate the complex family based green card process.  Without qualified attorney representation, many families have been unnecessarily separated for years.

We offer legal representation at discounted prices.  We offer peace of mind.

Get your immigration petition done right the first time – Talk to Discount Green Card today.

If you are looking for genuine and affordable help then contact us TODAY without obligation. Toll-Free on (855) 702-8472 or complete the easy to use contact form on our “contact us” page and we will contact you.

Discount Green Card’s immigration law practice includes services related to the most common immigration procedures available to both foreign nationals and those United States Citizens petitioning family members for immigration benefits. Those procedures include citizenship and naturalization, petitions for alien relatives via consular processing and within the United States, marriage green cards and adjustment of status for parents, children and spouses, the removal of conditions on lawful permanent residence, the renewal of green cards, fiancée visas and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), commonly known as Dream Act applications.